- Building Identification Cards: The purpose of this card is for identification of the tenant to have access to the building. Requests for I.D. cards must be submitted via the on-line work order system. Each employee must also have their photo taken and uploaded via admin access at Kastle Systems or arranging with Building, once an ID card has been assigned/ issued.
- Visitor Pass: All visitors must stop at the security/ concierge desk, produce valid photo identification, and will be issued a visitor pass.
- Messengers & Food Vendors: Messengers, food vendors, or deliveries of any kind must enter through the building’s freight entrance on 37th Street from Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. When the freight area is closed, no deliveries will be permitted beyond the security/ concierge desk (Monday through Friday 6:00 p.m., on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays). All delivery people will be stopped at the security/ concierge desk and the tenant is to be notified of his/her delivery by the carrier. They will be personally responsible to come down to the lobby to sign and retrieve it.
- Any unknown person observed within your office should be questioned and identified. Request the nature of his/her business and whom they are there to see. WHEN IN DOUBT, NOTIFY YOUR BUILDING MANAGEMENT OFFICE AT 212-695-3617. Whenever reporting a breach of security, try to be as specific as possible. Describe clothing, features, location, possible destination, etc., as well as providing your name and suite number
- Loitering and soliciting is prohibited in the building. Whenever loiterers are observed in the building, call the lobby and give a description to Security: sex, color, age, height, weight, and clothing. Telephone workers must provide I.D. before you allow them to work in your office space. Messengers, etc., should provide I.D. whenever picking up or delivering packages.
Special care should be taken during the times best suited for pilferage: the beginning of the day, during lunch hours and 30 minutes before the closing day, and when there is a maximum of movement by personnel and absence from work area and offices.
Remember that security depends on the cooperation and concern of everyone. Protect yourself and your assets.