The following moving and delivering guidelines have been developed to ensure a safe and efficient move for you and your organization. Following these guidelines will expedite your move, protect the people handling the move, protect your property and the building itself. These guidelines are in no way meant to hamper or restrict your moving process, but rather than to safeguard the elements involved in the process. Please let us know how we can best assist you with your move. We would be happy to answer any further question you may have.
- All moving projects must be conducted during the afterhours or weekends, via the freight elevator.
- The freight elevator is located at 149 W 37th Street.
- The freight elevator is available Monday through Friday from the hours of 8:00am to 5:30pm free of charge for deliveries of everyday items (needed for regular conduct of business and requiring a minimal number of trips).
- If weekends, holidays, or extended service (service past 5:30pm) or if exclusive service is required during the normal business hours, applicable charges will be applied to the tenant. This charge starts prior to 8:00am or service after 5:30pm and continues until completion of service.
- There is a four (4) hour minimum freight service on Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
- The service is provided on a first come/ first serve basis.
- To reserve the freight elevator after normal working hours, you must request OT freight service via the online work order system 48 hours in advance of the required service date.
- If you do not have the online work order system prior to your move in, please contact building management for reservation of the freight.
- Any outside vendor (not including, FED EX, UPS,etc..) being used to make a delivery or a move must provide a certificate of insurance prior to the move.
- Moving companies must furnish the Building Management Office with an appropriate certificate of insurance prior to moving. All moving companies must be approved in advance by the Property Manager.
- Moving companies are responsible for providing protection to affected areas (floors, walls, etc.). Masonite on all surfaces must be utilized.
- You are fully responsible for your moving company with respect to damage, labor status, and associated charges.
Click here to view the building service rate sheet for freight cost.
Click here to view the vendor insurance sample.