- Building Identification Cards: The purpose of this card is for identification of the tenant to gain entrance into the building at all times. Requests for I.D. cards must be submitted via the on-line work order system. Each employee must also have their photo taken at the Building Management Office, once an ID card has been assigned/ issued.
- Visitor Pass: All visitors must stop at the security/ concierge desk, produce valid photo identification, and then will be issued a visitor pass.
- Messengers & Food Vendors: Messengers, food vendors, or deliveries of any kind must enter through the building’s freight entrance on 37th Street from Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. When the freight area is closed, no deliveries will be permitted beyond the security/ concierge desk (Monday through Friday 6:00 p.m., on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays). All delivery people will be stopped at the security/ concierge desk and the tenant is to be notified of his/her delivery by the carrier. They will be personally responsible to come down to the lobby to sign and retrieve it.
- Any unknown person observed within your office should be questioned and identified. Request the nature of his/her business and whom they are there to see. WHEN IN DOUBT, NOTIFY YOUR BUILDING MANAGEMENT OFFICE AT 212-695-3617. Whenever reporting a breach of security, try to be as specific as possible. Describe clothing, features, location, possible destination, etc., as well as providing your name and suite number
- Loitering and soliciting is prohibited in the building. Whenever loiterers are observed in the building, call the lobby and give a description to Security: sex, color, age, height, weight, and clothing. Telephone workers must provide I.D. before you allow them to work in your office space. Messengers, etc., should provide I.D. whenever picking up or delivering packages.
- Special care should be taken during the times best suited for pilferage: the beginning of the day, during lunch hours and 30 minutes before the closing day, and when there is a maximum of movement by personnel and absence from work area and offices.
Remember that security depends on the cooperation and concern of each individual. Protect yourself and your assets.